Contract Hire and Leasing News - Electric vehicles
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Lease deals are now available for the Mercedes-Benz EQV, the second vehicle from the all-electric EQ brand. Following in the tracks of the Mercedes-Benz EQC, the EQV combines practicality with all...
It’s official. Boris Johnson has confirmed that the government is bringing forward its ban on the sale of new petrol and diesel powered cars and vans to 2030. However, hybrid cars and vans that c...
The upcoming Mercedes-Benz EQS has been teased ahead of the all-electric car’s launch next year. As well as giving us further details of the Tesla-rivalling flagship, Mercedes confirmed up two s...
Electric vehicles have well and truly arrived, although one of the world’s largest and most respected automotive giants – Volkswagen – has not really had any products that could be considered an al...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 2 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Ford Ranger 2022: New look, new engine, new tech
- 5 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 6 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 7 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 VinFast VF e36: Everything we know so far
- 10 Kia Niro 2022: Crossover gets a fresh face