When Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) announced its biggest-ever quarterly loss of £273m for the final quarter of 2018, thanks to a £3.1bn asset write-down and a slump in sales in China, the media was all o...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Features
- Alfa Romeo
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
There was an air of inevitability surrounding the recent announcement that BMW and Daimler would be partnering on a variety of new-generation mobility services going forward. Encompassing everythi...
Range anxiety. It’s two words you’ll hear from everybody when talking about electric cars. How far can you go on a charge? How long does it take to recharge? What happens if you run out of charge? ...
It goes without say that automotive manufacturers are racing to develop autonomous-drive and electric vehicles. Some are collaborating, some are focusing on one specific area such as hydrogen fuel,...
Having spent a week in the Cupra Ateca recently, I was thoroughly impressed. It’s not every day you get to drive a performance SUV at the kind of price the Ateca is currently listed, with the only ...
Famed for its quality products, Volkswagen remains a go-to brand for those looking to lease. In fact, the Golf is the UK’s most popular car for those who choose personal contract hire. Whatever ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Cupra Formentor: Prices and specs revealed for new coupe SUV
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?