Contract Hire and Leasing News - Weekly round-up
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
It’s been an action packed and exciting week, with the England boys sadly exiting the World Cup after exceeding everyone’s expectations, the Thai football team dramatically rescued from a flooded c...
It’s too hot! It’s too cold! While the weather can’t make it’s mind up at the minute, much like Meghan Markle’s dad, this week has been a pretty decisive one with Gareth Southgate announcing his En...
Weekly Wheelspin: Tesla in a tailspin, a few anniversaries, some avis de voiture, and May the 4th be with you
In a week that the local elections brought mixed results for the two main parties, heads are in a bit of a spin. Nobody is forming a majority. Nobody is winning. Nobody is really losing. And there’...
Everyone likes change. Variety is the spice of life, so they say. We thought we’d try something a bit different with the round-up going forward, bringing you automotive-related bits from here there...
Weekly round-up: New Ford Focus and Audi A6 Avant revealed, plus a bunch of reviews to suit everyone
It would appear everyone in the automotive community is still in a sugar coma from the Easter break, with news a little light on the ground this week. The biggest stories came from Audi and Ford w...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 Tesla Model 3 FINALLY arrives, priced from £38,900
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Top five fastbacks for daring dads
- 5 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 6 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Win £10k in cash with Leasing.com
- 10 Cupra Formentor 2020: First dynamic pictures revealed