Cupra has confirmed the next model to join the line-up will be the all-electric Cupra el-Born. Having first been shown in concept form at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show, Cupra el-Born boasts a cutting...
Contract Hire and Leasing News by Neil Thomason
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Offered in a choice of two van models, three lengths, four engine derivatives, two transmissions and three trims, the evolved Mercedes-Benz Vito offers more efficiency, more security, and more safe...
The ‘S’ prefix on an Audi has always signified high performance, and with the new e-tron S and e-tron S Sportback being the first EVs to use the collective power of three electric motors they’ve ce...
Bentley aim to raise the bar once again in the luxury SUV segment with their updated Bentayga. Designed with arguably the broadest remit in automotive history, Bentayga had to offer the performa...
No, it’s not a crossword puzzle clue, the Suzuki Across is the first fruit borne of the partnership with Toyota announced last year. Based on the RAV4, the Suzuki Across is a robust and sporty SUV...
The Volkswagen Tiguan is Europe’s most successful SUV, and also the Volkswagen Group’s most popular model, so it’s no surprise to see it receive a comprehensive update for 2020. Perhaps the bigg...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 9 Ineos Grenadier: Defender-inspired 4x4 revealed
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?