Having had its initial debut in concept form at the 2018 Beijing Motor Show, BMW has revealed the production version of the BMW iX3: its first Sports Utility Electric Vehicle. With a range of 285 ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News by Neil Thomason
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
List prices for the all-new Mercedes-Benz E-Class have been revealed, with the range starting from £39,400. Deliveries are set to commence in September. With a refreshed exterior, electrified driv...
Cupra has confirmed the next model to join the line-up will be the all-electric Cupra el-Born. Having first been shown in concept form at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show, Cupra el-Born boasts a cutting...
Offered in a choice of two van models, three lengths, four engine derivatives, two transmissions and three trims, the evolved Mercedes-Benz Vito offers more efficiency, more security, and more safe...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 3 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 9 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 10 Top reasons to lease a Nissan Qashqai in 2020