Contract Hire and Leasing News by Neil Thomason
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Jaguar I-Pace has cleaned up at the World Car of the Year Awards, taking home the trophy for World Green Car, World Car Design, and the overall World Car of the Year winner, at the New York Int...
The refreshed Mini Clubman has made its debut at the Shanghai Motor Show, showing off a slightly modified design and more tech as standard. The subtle exterior tweaks include a reworked grille, ...
Renault has revealed the City K-ZE, an all-electric crossover, at the Shanghai Motor Show. And its very possible it could be heading here too. A statement of intent for Groupe Renault in China, ...
With the Chinese Grand Prix coming and going at the weekend, and the Shanghai Motor Show taking place this week, Asia is the place to be in April. With China proving to be a market of increasing...
The 2019 Leasing.com London Motor and Tech Show takes place from 16-19 May at London’s ExCel Arena, with tickets on sale now. Find out what's on...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 5 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 7 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 8 Tesla Model 3 ‘Standard Range’ could have £26k price tag
- 9 Top five hybrids for under £250 a month
- 10 Top five Marmite motors