Contract Hire and Leasing News by Neil Thomason
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Kia has revealed details of its first plug-in hybrid models based on the Xceed crossover and Ceed Sportswagen. Both models are powered by a 1.6-litre GDi engine combined with an electric motor and...
Hyundai and Kia are looking to accelerate their clean-mobility transformation with a €100m investment in UK-based startup Arrival. Founded in 2015, Arrival has production plants and R&D centres ...
It’s National Pothole Day. Yes, 15 January signals that much celebrated day for motorists in which we grumble about the state of the UK road network. Entering its fifth year, National Pothole Day ...
Seat is set to reveal the all-new Leon on 28 January, with a teaser video hinting at what’s to come. Seat’s fourth-generation flagship builds on the appeal of its predecessor but with a strong d...
The AA is calling on the government to scrap VAT on both sales and leasing costs of electric vehicles to encourage uptake. Research of 17,500 AA members found that over 60% would be more inclined ...
The Fiat 500 and Fiat Panda will be the first FCA models to adopt the group’s new hybrid technology, arriving in the UK from February and March 2020 respectively. The 500 and Panda will be avail...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 3 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 8 All-new Seat Leon hatchback previewed ahead of January reveal
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 New Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech offered