Contract Hire and Leasing News by Neil Thomason
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The updated Volkswagen Arteon fastback and Shooting Brake models are now available to order in R specification, topping the range which was refreshed earlier this year. The announcement follows or...
One minute you’re saying it’s too early for Christmas shopping, the next it’s Christmas Eve and you’re rushing from shop to shop in a cold sweat. So let us make your life a little easier… If you’...
The Volvo XC60 was crowned the World Car of the Year two years ago, thanks to its premium exterior and interior style, as well as its advanced infotainment and safety tech. So it’s no secret just h...
No, it’s not a crossword puzzle clue, the Suzuki Across is the first fruit borne of the partnership with Toyota announced last year. Based on the RAV4, the Suzuki Across is a robust and sporty SUV...
The upcoming Mercedes-Benz EQS has been teased ahead of the all-electric car’s launch next year. As well as giving us further details of the Tesla-rivalling flagship, Mercedes confirmed up two s...
Electric vehicles have well and truly arrived, although one of the world’s largest and most respected automotive giants – Volkswagen – has not really had any products that could be considered an al...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Volkswagen Taigo set for 2021 UK launch
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Renault Arkana SUV Coupe now available to lease
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Plug-in S580 e L joins the range
- 8 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease
- 9 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 10 Video review: Skoda Karoq