Contract Hire and Leasing News by Neil Thomason
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Almost a decade on from the original's debut, Nissan has given us a further glimpse of its second-generation Juke ahead of an official reveal on 3 September. Following a reveal of its light design...
Skoda has revealed further details of its new Kamiq SUV ahead of its launch later this year. It follows in the footsteps of the Kodiaq and Karoq, and will be the smallest SUV in the Skoda range. ...
Volkswagen has revealed a cabriolet version of the T-Roc, with the small crossover to be shown at the Frankfurt Motor Show ahead of its launch in spring 2020. Following the tradition of the Beet...
The House of Commons Transport Committee has called for tougher restrictions, enforcement and education on the use of hands-free mobile phones – including a total ban on drivers using them. The cr...
Over the last three years, electric vehicle and hybrid ownership has grown 150% in southern cities, but just 11% in the north, according to new research. The statistic shows the government still h...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Volkswagen set for MASSIVE overhaul with new design and logo
- 4 2019 Audi RS6 Avant: What you need to know
- 5 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Porsche Taycan EV: Everything you need to know
- 8 Mercedes EQV: premium electric MPV gets 252-mile range
- 9 All-new Skoda Kamiq: What you need to know about the new SUV
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?