The Volkswagen Arteon fastback and Shooting Brake models have had an update, with the pair receiving a 2.0-litre TDI option producing 200hp. The announcement follows order books opening on the enh...
Contract Hire and Leasing News by Neil Thomason
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The upcoming Mercedes-Benz EQS has been teased ahead of the all-electric car’s launch next year. As well as giving us further details of the Tesla-rivalling flagship, Mercedes confirmed up two s...
Electric vehicles have well and truly arrived, although one of the world’s largest and most respected automotive giants – Volkswagen – has not really had any products that could be considered an al...
Having had its initial debut in concept form at the 2018 Beijing Motor Show, BMW has revealed the production version of the BMW iX3: its first Sports Utility Electric Vehicle. With a range of 285 ...
List prices for the all-new Mercedes-Benz E-Class have been revealed, with the range starting from £39,400. Deliveries are set to commence in September. With a refreshed exterior, electrified driv...
Cupra has confirmed the next model to join the line-up will be the all-electric Cupra el-Born. Having first been shown in concept form at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show, Cupra el-Born boasts a cutting...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Case studies: Say goodbye to buying with the car leasing experts
- 4 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything we know so far
- 5 Review: Land Rover Defender 110
- 6 Audi SQ2 gets sharp new look and tech
- 7 Top reasons to lease a Nissan Navara
- 8 With a 1,500-mile range, is an aluminium-air derived battery the solution to range anxiety?
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers