Contract Hire and Leasing News by Neil Thomason
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Audi has announced the launch of a new, performance-focused version of its top-tier luxury SUV. Due to arrive this summer, the SQ8 will feature a 4.0-litre V8 mild-hybrid diesel engine producing...
With an increased range up to 239 miles on a single charge and 340Nm of torque available instantly, the new Nissan Leaf e+ aims to be the pinnacle of the Leaf range. Available to lease now, this...
Thatcham Research has revealed which brand new models are safest when it comes to car security. The report is the second compiled by the company, launched to help consumers understand the theft ri...
Thieves are harnessing sophisticated technology to hack into your car’s computer, meaning they don’t even need a key-fob to start the vehicle and can drive it away in a matter of minutes. Car se...
They were turbulent times over a decade ago. Whereas Brexit uncertainty might be making you twitchy now, in 2008 everything was flipped on its head almost instantly due to the global economy crashi...
Peugeot has announced an all-electric e-2008 will join the model line-up alongside petrol and diesel powertrains when it launches in early 2020. The all-new e-2008 SUV will be powered by a 100kW e...
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) believe the government is slightly behind schedule on its electric vehicle strategy, and that the market is seeing a mixed response to its...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 2 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 3 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Case Study: Why car leasing made sense for university student Thomas Kilpin
- 7 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA: everything you need to know
- 8 Clean Air Day: The best electric vehicles of 2019
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe: £70k four-door set to rival CLS