Contract Hire and Leasing News by Neil Thomason
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
One minute you’re saying it’s too early for Christmas shopping, the next it’s Christmas Eve and you’re rushing from shop to shop in a cold sweat. So let us make your life a little easier… If you’...
The Volvo XC60 was crowned the World Car of the Year two years ago, thanks to its premium exterior and interior style, as well as its advanced infotainment and safety tech. So it’s no secret just h...
No, it’s not a crossword puzzle clue, the Suzuki Across is the first fruit borne of the partnership with Toyota announced last year. Based on the RAV4, the Suzuki Across is a robust and sporty SUV...
The Volkswagen Arteon fastback and Shooting Brake models have had an update, with the pair receiving a 2.0-litre TDI option producing 200hp. The announcement follows order books opening on the enh...
The upcoming Mercedes-Benz EQS has been teased ahead of the all-electric car’s launch next year. As well as giving us further details of the Tesla-rivalling flagship, Mercedes confirmed up two s...
Electric vehicles have well and truly arrived, although one of the world’s largest and most respected automotive giants – Volkswagen – has not really had any products that could be considered an al...
Having had its initial debut in concept form at the 2018 Beijing Motor Show, BMW has revealed the production version of the BMW iX3: its first Sports Utility Electric Vehicle. With a range of 285 ...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 4 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything you need to know
- 5 Skoda Enyaq iV: Electric SUV with 316-mile range now available to order
- 6 Audi e-tron GT: Tesla-beating fastback revealed
- 7 Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2021: Saloon and Estate revealed in full
- 8 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 9 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan gains additional petrol engine options
- 10 Further trims added to Cupra Formentor range