2018 was a busy year for new car launches, which in turn meant it was a very busy year for Euro NCAP too. Most of the models tested in 2018 were new to the market, and an impressive amount of them...
Contract Hire and Leasing News by Neil Thomason
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Sportiness meets suitability, with the release of the first SUV in the long history of Skoda’s Rally Sport family coming closer. On the outside, the Kodiaq vRS is marked out from lowlier models ...
A few years ago, it was revealed Brooklyn Beckham had been given the keys to a new Mercedes Benz C-Class as a reward for passing his driving test. Of course, there was public outcry on social media...
Seat has announced pricing for the seven-seater Tarraco, with its high level of standard spec – metallic paint, 17in Alloys, DAB, alarm and Full Link – available for just £28,320 OTR. More Seat ...
The all-electric 3 Series rival will boast a minimum range of 215 miles and a 0-62mph time of less than six seconds when it arrives in the UK, we're just not sure when that'll be.
Weekly Wheelspin: Missing Christmas presents explained, FCA woes, gift ideas for all ages, Wrangler reviewed and more
As 2018 draws to a close, and we attempt to make ourselves look pretty for the ContractHireAndLeasing Christmas party, it’s easy to feel a little underprepared for the festive period. With that ...
All that tiresome arguing over who’s to blame for a collision could come to an end if the European Council’s (EC) new car safety regulations are put into law. The major news being that all new cars...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 2 Top five reasons young drivers should lease rather than buy used
- 3 2019 BMW 3 Series: all you need to know
- 4 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 First drive review: Volvo V60
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 7 Tesla Model 3: European prices and specs revealed, but how much will it cost in the UK?
- 8 Top five reasons Father Christmas would drive … an Audi RS6 Avant
- 9 ContractHireAndLeasing.com Car of the Year Awards 2015 Winners
- 10 Top five company cars of 2018