Contract Hire and Leasing News by Neil Thomason
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The biennial Tokyo Motor Show runs from 24 October to 4 November, and is regarded in the motor industry as one of the most diverse shows on the calendar thanks to the wide variety of manufacturers ...
Polestar have revealed their first all-electric fastback will cost £49,900 OTR in the UK (£46,400 with the plug-in grant), with initial deliveries beginning from June 2020. With a digital retail...
Lease deals on the all-new Nissan Juke are now available, ahead of customer deliveries beginning at the end of November. It’s hard to believe the outgoing model has been around unchanged for alm...
It’s official. The government has decided to freeze company car tax. The move will benefit just under a million company car drivers, with those with vehicles registered before 6 April 2020 seeing ...
The Skoda Superb iV plug-in hybrid will become the brand’s first electrified car when it goes on sale in the new year, with the highly anticipated PHEV priced from £31,970 OTR. The Superb iV will ...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Planes, trains and automobiles: Car interiors are set to undergo a RADICAL change
- 3 Pay-per-mile ‘road tax’ back on the agenda as government loses out
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 2020 Volkswagen Golf: New teaser sketch revealed
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 9 Mercedes-Benz EQC now available to lease
- 10 All-new Skoda Kamiq SUV: Pricing and specs revealed