Electric vehicles have well and truly arrived, although one of the world’s largest and most respected automotive giants – Volkswagen – has not really had any products that could be considered an al...
Contract Hire and Leasing News by Neil Thomason
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
List prices for the all-new Mercedes-Benz E-Class have been revealed, with the range starting from £39,400. Deliveries are set to commence in September. With a refreshed exterior, electrified driv...
Cupra has confirmed the next model to join the line-up will be the all-electric Cupra el-Born. Having first been shown in concept form at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show, Cupra el-Born boasts a cutting...
Offered in a choice of two van models, three lengths, four engine derivatives, two transmissions and three trims, the evolved Mercedes-Benz Vito offers more efficiency, more security, and more safe...
The ‘S’ prefix on an Audi has always signified high performance, and with the new e-tron S and e-tron S Sportback being the first EVs to use the collective power of three electric motors they’ve ce...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 4 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Volkswagen Taigo now available to lease
- 7 Volkswagen T-Roc gets fresh face for 2022
- 8 2022 Vauxhall Astra: Sports Tourer revealed
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming soon)
- 10 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available