Contract Hire and Leasing News - Weekly Column
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
As we move inexorably into the season of goodwill and gifts, it’s inevitable that car companies are busy promoting all manner of spin-off goods to bring in a bit of extra moolah. Yet, there are tie...
Mustang. It’s a name that conjures up many memorable images, from Steve McQueen in Bulitt to Wilson Pickett’s soul classic. It’s also a car that has come to define Ford for more than 50 years. Blue...
SUV-type vehicles now account for 40% of global car sales. That represents a doubling of SUVs sold per annum compared to 2010 and it’s claimed this is why vehicle emissions have not dropped in tota...
Autumn is a time for change. The leaves begin to fall, there’s a chill in the air and the annual debate about road safety and the clock change begins. While this may sound like a weary sigh of resi...
Uniti One: Is the UK ready for a funny-looking, climate-neutral, digital-first, all-electric city car?
There’s been a lot of huff and puff in the past few weeks about the Porsche Taycan. An electric sports saloon from the world’s greatest sports car manufacturer, so the hyperbole goes. Porsche reck...
There’s a lot of talk about flying cars and how cars are set to become more like road-bound railways as transport evolves. Yet there’s a much more pervasive influence from these other forms of tran...
We should never forget that driving a car or any other vehicle comes with huge responsibilities. Prime among those is to drive with care and consideration for others, whether they are in another ca...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Electric Kia EV6 to get 300+ miles of range
- 4 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 7 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease
- 8 Drive an EV? You might able to use Tesla’s supercharger network by the end of the year
- 9 Jaguar I-PACE: It’s the quiet ones to watch
- 10 Porsche Macan 2021: All you need to know about the facelifted SUV