Contract Hire and Leasing News - Weekly Column
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The hottest topics in the automotive world under the spotlight every week; be it the latest legislation, newly revealed cars or middle lane drivers; no subject is off limits. Just remember, it’s only one person’s opinion.
The world of cars is swamped in techno-babble words, phrases and acronyms, yet the one that’s getting many driven to distraction at the moment is ‘”self-charging hybrid’. Sounds innocuous enough an...
We should never forget that driving a car or any other vehicle comes with huge responsibilities. Prime among those is to drive with care and consideration for others, whether they are in another ca...
Think of Land Rover and the most likely images to spring to mind will be rufty-tufty Defenders covered in mud and up to the door handles in slime. Or maybe you imagine the elegance of the Range R...
We’ve heard a lot about ‘range anxiety’ where electric cars are concerned. Most manufacturers have addressed this to a point, with EVs now able to travel much further on a single charge to stop the...
Predicting the future is about as inexact a science as you can possibly dream up. In the world of cars, the number of variables is vast and the complex nature of the industry means even the most ex...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 2020 Land Rover Defender lease deals available
- 4 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 7 Ford Puma 2020: What you need to know
- 8 2020 Jaguar XJ teased in Frankfurt video
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Review: Skoda Kodiaq vRS