Fuel for cars has been in the headlines for all the wrong reasons for a couple of years now. Yet, there’s one debate that has been going on for a lot longer and that’s whether or not it’s worth fil...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Weekly Column
The hottest topics in the automotive world under the spotlight every week; be it the latest legislation, newly revealed cars or middle lane drivers; no subject is off limits. Just remember, it’s only one person’s opinion.
The numbers are in for car sales around the world in 2019 and they tell us a lot. For starters the UK experienced a decline in overall new car registrations, but electric cars enjoyed a larger mark...
Details of a top secret road trip have just been released. They are for a 230-mile journey completed by an autonomous car on UK roads. It’s claimed to be the longest drive of its type for a self-na...
Choosing sides: Is the rush to embrace JUST electric vehicles wrong? What about better engines and synthetic fuels too?
“We cannot rely on electric vehicles to make any meaningful impact on reducing greenhouse gas emissions fast enough.” Not the words of someone who doesn’t believe in climate change, but the real-wo...
Cars are becoming safer. This is a given of evolution in design, technology and materials. With the advent of systems such as ABS anti-locking brakes and ESP traction and stability programmes, we h...
The choice of cars available to lease or buy in the UK could be about to take a nosedive. This is because of emissions and the current trend for drivers to choose SUVs over other types of cars. Th...
If you have even the remotest interest in car technology, the chances are you heard about a show called CES. This is the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and it’s held in Las Vegas every year. You ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Fuel prices June 2022: Petrol sees biggest daily jump in 17 years
- 2 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 3 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 4 First-ever BMW M3 Competition Touring revealed
- 5 Cupra Born vs Volkswagen ID.3: Which one wins?
- 6 Cost of living crisis: Top ten fuel-saving tips for 2022
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Plug-in hybrid now available
- 8 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 9 Peugeot reveals all-new 408 fastback
- 10 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?