Contract Hire and Leasing News by Chris Evans
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Skoda Enyaq iV electric SUV has been revealed in full ahead of it arriving in the UK early next year. This is the Czech brand’s first vehicle designed to be purely electric and uses the sam...
The Kia e-Niro has now been made more widely available in the UK to cope with soaring demand. Since its launch in 2018, the Kia e-Niro has received high praise and significant demand from UK custo...
It’s safe to say the Volvo XC40 wowed everyone when it was released in 2018. As Volvo’s first entry into the small SUV segment, it aimed to broaden the appeal of the brand and move it in a new dire...
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has confirmed support will continue for motor finance consumers facing payment difficulties due to coronavirus (Covid-19), including a ban on repossessions unt...
Maserati has revealed the new Ghibli, which represents the first hybrid vehicle in the brand's illustrious history. The manufacturer claims to have focused primarily on improving performance, wh...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Case studies: Say goodbye to buying with the car leasing experts
- 4 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything we know so far
- 5 Review: Land Rover Defender 110
- 6 Audi SQ2 gets sharp new look and tech
- 7 Top reasons to lease a Nissan Navara
- 8 With a 1,500-mile range, is an aluminium-air derived battery the solution to range anxiety?
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers