Say hello to the all-new Kia Sportage. Featuring an all-new new look and improved tech, it’s set to arrive in the UK later this year. Here’s what you need to know. Kia Sportage five fast facts ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News by James Kelly
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Jaguar has revealed its XE and XF saloons are now available in R-Dynamic Black guise – a trim we’ve already seen added to the F-Type, E-Pace and F-Pace. With extra styling elements, more equipment...
Skoda has expanded its Enyaq iV range with the performance-orientated 80x Sportline. Featuring all-wheel drive and 265hp, it’s the most potent Enyaq to date. You can find deals for Skoda’s new EV ...
The Renault Megane E-Tech plug-in hybrid is now available to lease, with deliveries of the new car commencing from September. Here’s everything you need to know about the new hybrid-only model. ...
The Munich Motor Show (aka the Munich IAA Mobility Show) kicks off on September 6th, and being the first event since the pandemic, you can expect it to be a big one. So what’ll be on show?
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 6 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look