Contract Hire and Leasing News by James Kelly
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Say hello to the radical-looking BMW iX – an all-electric SUV that will be taking on the Jaguar I-Pace and Audi e-tron when it arrives late next year. Here’s what you need to know about the car th...
The refreshed Vauxhall Crossland is now available to order, with prices starting from £19,060 for entry-level models and rising to £27,430 for the range-topping Ultimate Nav. With deliveries for t...
Ford has revealed a new variant of its latest EcoSport in the form of the EcoSport Active. The EcoSport is the smallest crossover in the Ford range, and this new Active model introduces the same e...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 4 Skoda Enyaq iV: Production begins on electric SUV with 316-mile range
- 5 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 6 Case study: Why leasing made sense for petrolhead Josh
- 7 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 8 Electric Fiat 500: Price and specs revealed
- 9 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available: Everything you need to know
- 10 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced