Almost 10,000 vans and commercial vehicles were stolen in the UK last year – a 4% rise year-on-year and a 45% increase over the last four years. The figures show that vans in London and West Yorksh...
Contract Hire and Leasing News by James Kelly
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Electric vehicles in the UK could soon be issued with specific green-coloured number plates under government plans. The Department for Transport (DfT) says giving zero-emission vehicles green num...
It’ll soon be winter. The temperature is dropping, the leaves are falling and of course the roads are more often than not wet, not dry. Conditions will be treacherous for drivers over the coming ...
Future Volvo customers will need to answer one fundamental question: do you want a new Volvo with a cord or without one? This is the next stage of Volvo’s commitment to make all-electric cars 50 p...
Car finance is set to undergo a crackdown after the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) found that some retailers and brokers are using sales-based commission that leaves consumers out of pocket. So...
The government’s Transport Committee has confirmed it wishes to start a debate around road pricing – more specifically the idea of a pay-as-you-go style system, that could fill a potential £40 bill...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Leasing.com Trophy: Player of the Round vote now open
- 6 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 7 Morris JE: All-electric van makes debut with 200 miles of range promised
- 8 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 9 2020 Volkswagen Golf: new digital cockpit aims to make life easier
- 10 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?