Contract Hire and Leasing News by James Kelly
- Alfa Romeo
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Full specs and list prices for the all-electric Volkswagen ID.3 have finally been revealed, with entry-level models getting a list price of less than £30,000. It has also just been awarded five st...
Say hello to the imposing Audi Q8 plug-in hybrid – or the Q8 TFSI e-quattro to give it its full name. Here’s what you need to know. Sitting at the higher end of the Q8 range, it is aiming to ta...
Volkswagen has taken the covers off its fiery Golf GTI Clubsport – a new addition to the updated Golf range. According to VW, it’s 13 seconds quicker around the Nurburging than a standard GTI an...
The Jaguar XE has been updated and now includes mild-hybrid drivetrain options and an improved infotainment system. Here’s what you need to know. Externally, the XE hasn’t changed at all. This ...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 2020 Volkswagen ID.3: Prices, specs and everything you need to know
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?