Contract Hire and Leasing News by James Kelly
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The upcoming Frankfurt Motor Show will be a big one for Volkswagen. Its all-electric ID.3 will be centre stage for starters. But there’s also another reason: the brand itself is having an overhaul....
The government should be encouraging car usership rather than ownership if it is to deliver its net-zero emissions by 2050 target, a group of MPs have said. The Science and Technology Committee ...
The 2019 Range Rover Evoque is proving to be an extremely popular lease. However, even if you’ve got your heart set on an Evoque as your next new car, there are still decisions to be made. While...
Mercedes-Benz has revealed its EQV – a large, all-electric MPV that offers a premium interior. Based on the latest V-Class, It was presented as a concept at the Geneva Motor Show. It’s now confirme...
Mercedes has revealed prices for the new seven seater GLB will start from £34,200 for the GLB 200 Sport, rising to £45,950 for the GLB 220 d 4MATIC AMG Line Premium Plus. Slotting in between the...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 2019 Audi RS6 Avant: What you need to know
- 4 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Volkswagen set for MASSIVE overhaul with new design and logo
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Porsche Taycan EV: Everything you need to know
- 8 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 9 All-new Skoda Kamiq: What you need to know about the new SUV
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?