With the winter of discontent rumbling on in Westminster, we’re getting in the festive mood at ContractHireAndLeasing.com, as this week’s content attests. More on that later, but for now, what else...
Contract Hire and Leasing News by James Kelly
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
This year Father Christmas is 1,748 years old. He might be getting on a bit, but come Christmas Eve it’ll be business as usual as he dusts off the sleigh. But considering his age, isn’t it about t...
Price and specs for the revised Renault Kadjar have been announced, with the new model set to be priced from £20,595 when orders open on 3 January. Deliveries are set to begin in February. Exter...
The week’s headlines have once again been dominated by Brexit uncertainty, while Storm Diana has been doing its utmost to cause travel disruption across the UK. But, aside from storms – literal ...
Having a few over the next couple of weeks? Works Christmas do? Maybe just a few down the local? Whatever your tipple of choice, it’s safe to say most of us will be having a tipple or three over th...
It can be a bit lonely on the road for many van drivers. With some stuck for up to 13 hours a day in congestion, it would appear the UK’s van operators are battling the long hours by taking their c...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 2 Top five reasons young drivers should lease rather than buy used
- 3 2019 BMW 3 Series: all you need to know
- 4 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 First drive review: Volvo V60
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 7 Tesla Model 3: European prices and specs revealed, but how much will it cost in the UK?
- 8 Top five reasons Father Christmas would drive … an Audi RS6 Avant
- 9 ContractHireAndLeasing.com Car of the Year Awards 2015 Winners
- 10 Top five company cars of 2018