Contract Hire and Leasing News by James Kelly
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The all-new Mercedes GLS SUV has been revealed at the New York Motor Show. Featuring fresh looks and a completely re-engineered platform, it’ll be a rival for the new BMW X7 and Audi Q7. It’s se...
The introduction of the ultra-low emission zone (ULEZ) in London means those with older, more polluting cars will pay £12.50 on top of London’s existing £11.50 congestion charge. That is, of cours...
Today is National Sibling Day. So, if you’ve not seen your kin for a while, you might want to think about getting in touch. But how does such a day relate to cars, you ask? Well, it’s more relevant...
Mercedes-Benz manufacturer Daimler and Volvo-making Chinese giant Geely have announced plans to develop a new generation of all-electric Smart cars. The plan, set to be finalised later in the ye...
The new Range Rover Evoque has been awarded a maximum five-star Euro NCAP safety rating, confirming its status as one of the most refined, capable and safe SUVs on the market. The luxury compact...
Following the reveal of the CLA Shooting Brake at the Geneva Motor Show, Mercedes has confirmed UK specs for its four-door Coupe sibling, with three trims and five petrol engine options set to be a...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 5 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 7 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 8 Tesla Model 3 ‘Standard Range’ could have £26k price tag
- 9 Top five hybrids for under £250 a month
- 10 Top five Marmite motors