Jaguar Land Rover today revealed plans to build a range of new electrified vehicles at its manufacturing plant in Castle Bromwich, Birmingham. The first electric car to be produced at the plant ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Electric cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Electric vehicles produce no engine sound, which is quite nice in a noisy, bustling world. But this also means that blind, visually impaired and other vulnerable road users often don’t realise when...
Seat is repurposing its oft-forgotten Mii city car into its first electric car. Production of the internal combustion Mii will cease in July, with the all-electric replacement due for release in ea...
We’ve heard a lot about ‘range anxiety’ where electric cars are concerned. Most manufacturers have addressed this to a point, with EVs now able to travel much further on a single charge to stop the...
The electric car is coming of age in 2019. This is the year that sees more models than ever joining the market and driver’s interest in them increasing with every passing month. There is still wor...
Renault has revealed the City K-ZE, an all-electric crossover, at the Shanghai Motor Show. And its very possible it could be heading here too. A statement of intent for Groupe Renault in China, ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 2020 Land Rover Defender lease deals available
- 4 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 7 Ford Puma 2020: What you need to know
- 8 2020 Jaguar XJ teased in Frankfurt video
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Smart motorways: Not that clever after all