The upcoming Mercedes-Benz EQS has been teased ahead of the all-electric car’s launch next year. As well as giving us further details of the Tesla-rivalling flagship, Mercedes confirmed up two s...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Electric cars
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Electric vehicles have well and truly arrived, although one of the world’s largest and most respected automotive giants – Volkswagen – has not really had any products that could be considered an al...
The ID.3 might not be available yet, but Volkswagen has confirmed that production of its next EV – the ID.4 – has commenced in its Zwichau factory in Germany. Taking the shape of an SUV, it’s the ...
The new Jeep Renegade 4XE plug-in hybrid has been revealed, which is set to be the company’s first plug-in hybrid model destined for the UK. It can be driven on 100% electric thanks to a 11.4 kWh ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 9 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?