Contract Hire and Leasing News - Electric cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News and information on electric cars.
Seat is repurposing its oft-forgotten Mii city car into its first electric car. Production of the internal combustion Mii will cease in July, with the all-electric replacement due for release in ea...
We’ve heard a lot about ‘range anxiety’ where electric cars are concerned. Most manufacturers have addressed this to a point, with EVs now able to travel much further on a single charge to stop the...
The electric car is coming of age in 2019. This is the year that sees more models than ever joining the market and driver’s interest in them increasing with every passing month. There is still wor...
Renault has revealed the City K-ZE, an all-electric crossover, at the Shanghai Motor Show. And its very possible it could be heading here too. A statement of intent for Groupe Renault in China, ...
The introduction of the ultra-low emission zone (ULEZ) in London means those with older, more polluting cars will pay £12.50 on top of London’s existing £11.50 congestion charge. That is, of cours...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 3 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 4 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 5 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 6 BMW lease deals for any monthly budget
- 7 Top five hybrids for under £250 a month
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 10 Top five cars for around £100 per month