The car is finally entering its electrified era. At one end of the scale, the Hyundai Kona Electric and Kia e-Niro prove that decent range and affordability are no longer mutually exclusive. But it...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Electric cars
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News and information on electric cars.
It’s official. Boris Johnson has confirmed that the government is bringing forward its ban on the sale of new petrol and diesel powered cars and vans to 2030. However, hybrid cars and vans that c...
Nissan has revealed a few early production models of the Nissan Ariya, an all-electric coupe crossover for a new era, have arrived in Europe. It is understood the Nissan Ariya will be available in ...
The upcoming Mercedes-Benz EQS has been teased ahead of the all-electric car’s launch next year. As well as giving us further details of the Tesla-rivalling flagship, Mercedes confirmed up two s...
Electric vehicles have well and truly arrived, although one of the world’s largest and most respected automotive giants – Volkswagen – has not really had any products that could be considered an al...
Introducing Volkswagen’s first fully electric driven SUV. With a bold, spacious, and ultra-modern appearance, the ID.4 is set to take on the popular all-electric SUVs like the upcoming Tesla Model ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 6 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 9 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?