The upcoming Mercedes-Benz EQS has been teased ahead of the all-electric car’s launch next year. As well as giving us further details of the Tesla-rivalling flagship, Mercedes confirmed up two s...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Electric cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News and information on electric cars.
Electric vehicles have well and truly arrived, although one of the world’s largest and most respected automotive giants – Volkswagen – has not really had any products that could be considered an al...
Mazda has confirmed its all-electric MX-30 SUV will be available in the UK from March 2021, with list prices starting from £25,545 (inclusive of the government’s plug-in car grant). Three trims wi...
Introducing Volkswagen’s first fully electric driven SUV. With a bold, spacious, and ultra-modern appearance, the ID.4 is set to take on the popular all-electric SUVs like the upcoming Tesla Model ...
The ID.3 might not be available yet, but Volkswagen has confirmed that production of its next EV – the ID.4 – has commenced in its Zwichau factory in Germany. Taking the shape of an SUV, it’s the ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 9 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?