Range anxiety. It’s two words you’ll hear from everybody when talking about electric cars. How far can you go on a charge? How long does it take to recharge? What happens if you run out of charge? ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Electric cars
News and information on electric cars.
The new Peugeot e-308 has been revealed, with a stylish modern look and brand new electric drivetrain, marking one of the first fully-electric estate models on the market.
A new study by the RAC has shown that the cost of rapid charging for electric vehicles is still cheaper than petrol and diesel, despite soaring energy costs. The study found that charging an elect...
Electric vehicles are hitting the market thick and fast, and here at Leasing.com we’ve seen EV enquiries increase dramatically over the last year. But let’s be realistic, compared to petrol, diesel...
The Nissan Ariya SUV has been showcased driving around the famous streets of Monaco, with the company showcasing its new electric luxury vehicle ahead of launch. Set to be available in the second ...
- Easy-to-use tool
- Save time and money
- Meet your match
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Honda Civic Type R now available to lease
- 5 BMW XM super-SUV now available to lease
- 6 What do rising interest rates mean for car finance agreements?
- 7 The A to Z of electric cars 2023: What’s available right now? (and very soon)
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 10 Hyundai Ioniq 6: Lease deals available now