Renault has revealed the City K-ZE, an all-electric crossover, at the Shanghai Motor Show. And its very possible it could be heading here too. A statement of intent for Groupe Renault in China, ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Electric cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News and information on electric cars.
The introduction of the ultra-low emission zone (ULEZ) in London means those with older, more polluting cars will pay £12.50 on top of London’s existing £11.50 congestion charge. That is, of cours...
Let’s talk about Tesla. The forward-thinking electric vehicle manufacturer has been in the headlines a lot of late. The Model S and Model X continue to offer potent, plush and practical EVs at th...
Range anxiety. It’s two words you’ll hear from everybody when talking about electric cars. How far can you go on a charge? How long does it take to recharge? What happens if you run out of charge? ...
The all-electric Polestar 2 has made its public debut at the Geneva Motor Show. A premium fastback, Polestar 2 aims to bring electric performance cars to a broader and increasingly progressive a...
The all-electric 3 Series rival will boast a minimum range of 215 miles and a 0-62mph time of less than six seconds when it arrives in the UK, we're just not sure when that'll be.
It goes without say that automotive manufacturers are racing to develop autonomous-drive and electric vehicles. Some are collaborating, some are focusing on one specific area such as hydrogen fuel,...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 5 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 7 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 8 Tesla Model 3 ‘Standard Range’ could have £26k price tag
- 9 Top five hybrids for under £250 a month
- 10 Top five Marmite motors