Contract Hire and Leasing News - Electric cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News and information on electric cars.
The Audi e-tron is now available to order, with list prices from £71,490 rising to £82,240. You can find the latest lease deals and monthly rates here. With 241 miles of range and a 0-62mph time o...
Electric cars have been threatening to break into the mainstream for some time now. Sales are at an all-time high in the UK and plug-in cars accounted for 3.8% of the total number of cars registere...
As electric car batteries and the UK’s charging infrastructure improve, range anxiety will begin to dissipate. But at the moment, drivers are particularly keen to know just how far their electric v...
Following the continued success of the Nissan Leaf, the manufacturer has announced the evolution of the highly successful electric vehicle with the launch of two Leaf 3.Zero models. The two additi...
The all-electric 3 Series rival will boast a minimum range of 215 miles and a 0-62mph time of less than six seconds when it arrives in the UK, we're just not sure when that'll be.
The UK new car market declined by a modest 3% in November, as stalling consumer confidence, continued supply delays due to WLTP emissions testing and model replacement all combined to affect overal...
Opinions vary wildly and are often based on minimal information. Nope, we’re not talking politics here, this is electric cars. The whole EV debate has become a hot topic in recent times as the UK ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 2 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 3 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 4 What were the top five company cars of 2018?
- 5 Top five hybrids for under £250 a month
- 6 First Drive Review: Audi A6 facelift
- 7 Top five cars for around £100 per month
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 9 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 10 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month