Contract Hire and Leasing News - Electric cars
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News and information on electric cars.
The electric Volkswagen ID.3 1st Edition has been revealed, marking the start of Volkswagen’s third era of mobility, ahead of its full autumn launch. First confirmed in 2019, the 1st Edition is ...
The new Jeep Renegade 4XE plug-in hybrid has been revealed, which is set to be the company’s first plug-in hybrid model destined for the UK. It can be driven on 100% electric thanks to a 11.4 kWh ...
Nissan has revealed the production model of the Nissan Ariya, an all-electric coupe crossover for a new era. With a choice of five models including two-wheel-drive and all-wheel drive versions, th...
Jaguar has announced a number of upgrades for the all-electric I-Pace, ensuring it remains up to date in the increasingly busy SUEV segment. Perhaps the most important update for the former Wor...
Vauxhall is putting the finishing touches to the second-generation Mokka, which will have a fully-electric version as well as traditional combustion-engined versions. It will also be the first ve...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Annual mileage guide: What's the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech for facelifted model
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class teased ahead of autumn reveal