Contract Hire and Leasing News - Electric cars
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News and information on electric cars.
Nissan has revealed further info on its Ariya, an all-electric coupe crossover for a new era. Set to launch in the second half of 2021, here’s what we know so far. Top five things you need to k...
The car is finally entering its electrified era. At one end of the scale, the Hyundai Kona Electric and Kia e-Niro prove that decent range and affordability are no longer mutually exclusive. But it...
It’s official. Boris Johnson has confirmed that the government is bringing forward its ban on the sale of new petrol and diesel powered cars and vans to 2030. However, hybrid cars and vans that c...
The upcoming Mercedes-Benz EQS has been teased ahead of the all-electric car’s launch next year. As well as giving us further details of the Tesla-rivalling flagship, Mercedes confirmed up two s...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Audi Q4 e-tron set for 14 April reveal
- 7 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 8 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 9 Volkswagen Caddy California: Perfect for the 2021 staycation
- 10 DS 9 Saloon 2021: Price and specs confirmed