Say hello to the Hyundai i20 N – a potent little supermini that’s aiming to take on the likes of Ford’s Fiesta ST. Here’s what you need to know. With a 1.6-litre engine producing 204hp, it gets...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Hyundai
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The hot Hyundai Kona N has been revealed, with the performance flagship version set to top the recently refreshed crossover range. It’s the fifth Hyundai to receive the N Treatment. Here’s everyth...
April Fools' Day is coming, we’ve picked out some of the stand-out pranks devised by carmakers over the years…
Hyundai has released prices and specifications for its all-new Tucson SUV. The entry-level SE Connect model will be priced from £28,495. Whilst the the plug-in hybrid variant of the Tucson will be ...
Crossover: the word used to describe a small, usually two-wheel drive vehicle with pseudo-SUV styling. They’re hugely popular thanks to chunky looks, generally affordable pricing and of course that...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 Renault Arkana: Coupe SUV revealed in full