April Fools' Day is coming, we’ve picked out some of the stand-out pranks devised by carmakers over the years…
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Hyundai
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Hyundai has released prices and specifications for its all-new Tucson SUV. The entry-level SE Connect model will be priced from £28,495. Whilst the the plug-in hybrid variant of the Tucson will be ...
Crossover: the word used to describe a small, usually two-wheel drive vehicle with pseudo-SUV styling. They’re hugely popular thanks to chunky looks, generally affordable pricing and of course that...
Say hello to the Hyundai i20 N – a potent little supermini that’s aiming to take on the likes of Ford’s Fiesta ST. Here’s what you need to know. With a 1.6-litre engine producing 204hp, it get...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 8 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 9 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 10 The most potent ever Volkswagen Golf R has landed