April Fools' Day is coming, we’ve picked out some of the stand-out pranks devised by carmakers over the years…
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Hyundai
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Hyundai and Kia are looking to accelerate their clean-mobility transformation with a €100m investment in UK-based startup Arrival. Founded in 2015, Arrival has production plants and R&D centres ...
How lazy are you? Or, to put it another way, would you be prepared to park your car a mile from journey’s end and travel the remainder of the trip in another way? This is the question Hyundai is po...
Hyundai have announced that the Tucson will be their first SUV with the sporty N Line trim. A unique combination of a family SUV and N-inspired sportiness, the dynamic design features redesigned...
The hydrogen Hyundai Nexo is officially available in the UK. This is a car that Hyundai says could spearhead the development of low-emission vehicles thanks to its hydrogen fuel cell platform but, ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 UK police to trial 210hp Ford Ranger Raptor pick-up
- 3 Review: Volvo XC40 Recharge
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 8 What was the most popular car the year you were born?
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years