Contract Hire and Leasing News - Kia
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Crossover: the word used to describe a small, usually two-wheel drive vehicle with pseudo-SUV styling. They’re hugely popular thanks to chunky looks, generally affordable pricing and of course that...
Pricing for the Kia Sorento SUV was revealed earlier this year, and now the company has unveiled a flagship PHEV model will join the range in early 2021. Labelled “the most high-tech Kia ever”, th...
A revised version of the Kia Stonic crossover has been revealed, with the facelifted car gaining external tweaks, a raft of new tech and mild-hybrid engine options. Set to arrive at the end of t...
The Kia e-Niro has now been made more widely available in the UK to cope with soaring demand. Since its launch in 2018, the Kia e-Niro has received high praise and significant demand from UK custo...
The Kia e-Niro has only been offered in a single spec in the UK since launch - a 64kWh battery with a range of around 282 miles - but that it about to change as demand for the EV continues to grow....
Kia has announced substantial upgrades to the Picanto for 2020, with its award winning supermini benefiting from a range of new safety and telematics technologies often reserved for larger, more ex...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 8 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 9 The most potent ever Volkswagen Golf R has landed
- 10 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021