EVs are coming thick and fast, with majority of mainstream manufacturers now having at least one shiny all-electric vehicle in its line-up. This trend is only set to continue, with an innumerable ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Kia
Kia has revealed some snaps of its EV9 undergoing testing ahead of its European launch in 2023. Now in the final stage of technical trials, the seven seater gets a strikingly boxy look that’s very...
It can be a bit of a conundrum deciding which crossover you should lease. We check out some of the most popular to see if one comes out on top.
- Easy-to-use tool
- Save time and money
- Meet your match
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The A to Z of electric cars 2023: What’s available right now? (and very soon)
- 5 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 6 BMW XM super-SUV now available to lease
- 7 What do rising interest rates mean for car finance agreements?
- 8 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Fiery BMW M3 CS is on the way