Contract Hire and Leasing News - Kia
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Crossover: the word used to describe a small, usually two-wheel drive vehicle with pseudo-SUV styling. They’re hugely popular thanks to chunky looks, generally affordable pricing and of course that...
Pricing for the Kia Sorento SUV was revealed earlier this year, and now the company has unveiled a flagship PHEV model will join the range in early 2021. Labelled “the most high-tech Kia ever”, th...
A revised version of the Kia Stonic crossover has been revealed, with the facelifted car gaining external tweaks, a raft of new tech and mild-hybrid engine options. Set to arrive at the end of t...
The Kia e-Niro has now been made more widely available in the UK to cope with soaring demand. Since its launch in 2018, the Kia e-Niro has received high praise and significant demand from UK custo...
The Kia e-Niro has only been offered in a single spec in the UK since launch - a 64kWh battery with a range of around 282 miles - but that it about to change as demand for the EV continues to grow....
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 Renault Arkana: Coupe SUV revealed in full