The Kia e-Niro has only been offered in a single spec in the UK since launch - a 64kWh battery with a range of around 282 miles - but that it about to change as demand for the EV continues to grow....
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Kia
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Kia has announced substantial upgrades to the Picanto for 2020, with its award winning supermini benefiting from a range of new safety and telematics technologies often reserved for larger, more ex...
Kia has revealed details of its first plug-in hybrid models based on the Xceed crossover and Ceed Sportswagen. Both models are powered by a 1.6-litre GDi engine combined with an electric motor and...
Hyundai and Kia are looking to accelerate their clean-mobility transformation with a €100m investment in UK-based startup Arrival. Founded in 2015, Arrival has production plants and R&D centres ...
Kia has announced the Soul EV will be offered in one highly specified grade called ‘First Edition’. Priced at £33,795 with the plug-in car grant, first deliveries are expected in the first quarter ...
Say hello to the all-new Kia XCeed. Set to arrive in the UK from 5 July, it joins other Ceed models including the hatch, Sportswagon and Proceed. With chunky crossover styling and a boost in ride h...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Ineos Grenadier: Defender-inspired 4x4 revealed
- 10 Audi Q5 to receive facelift and mild-hybrid option