Contract Hire and Leasing News - Kia
It can be a bit of a conundrum deciding which crossover you should lease. We check out some of the most popular to see if one comes out on top.
EVs are coming thick and fast, with majority of mainstream manufacturers now having at least one shiny all-electric vehicle in its line-up. This trend is only set to continue, with an innumerable a...
Crossover: the word used to describe a small, usually two-wheel drive vehicle with pseudo-SUV styling. They’re hugely popular thanks to chunky looks, generally affordable pricing and of course that...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Fuel prices June 2022: Petrol sees biggest daily jump in 17 years
- 2 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 3 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 4 Cupra Born vs Volkswagen ID.3: Which one wins?
- 5 Cost of living crisis: Top ten fuel-saving tips for 2022
- 6 Renault Megane E-Tech: Prices and trims revealed for all-new EV
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Polestar 3 revealed ahead of October debut
- 9 Kia Sportage 2022: Plug-in hybrid now available
- 10 Peugeot 2008 vs Toyota Yaris Cross: Which one wins?