157,198 new cars were registered in the UK in July marking a 4.2% year-on-year decline according to the latest stats from the Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). A mixture of pol...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - smmt
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The government’s Exiting the European Union Committee report has found that a no-deal exit from the EU would be “the most economically damaging outcome for the UK”. Committee MPs have warned that...
The new car market fell by 4.9% in June, with alternatively fuelled vehicle demand falling for first time in 26 months. The latter is the most worrying considering the government wants to ban the s...
New car registrations in the UK declined 4.1% in April according to the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders’ (SMMT) latest figures. The month saw 161,064 units registered, the second lowest...
New car registrations declined 3.4% year-on-year in March – a month which is traditionally seen as an indicator for the market’s robustness. March is a crucial month for the new car market, as the...
New figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) reveal that the UK’s new car market enjoyed marginal growth of 1.4% in February – breaking five consecutive months of declinin...
161,013 new cars were registered in the UK in January according to the latest figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders – that’s a fall of 1.6% compared to the same month last yea...
New car registrations fell for a second consecutive year in 2018, with a 5.5% year-on-year drop in December capping a turbulent year for the industry. A number of factors have affected business an...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Mercedes-Benz GLB 2019: Pricing and specs revealed
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Volkswagen T-Roc 2020: Open-top model to breathe fresh air into SUV segment
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Review: BMW Z4
- 8 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 9 Volkswagen ID range: what is it and when can you get one?
- 10 Porsche Taycan EV: Everything you need to know